Tuesday, September 30, 2014

In one month we leave for Nelson, New Zealand again!!! To meet our newest grand daughter! Evie Rose!!!

And to get to know another grand daughter better. Frieda-Mae!!!  I wonder how she will react to us when she sees us in real person, and not through Skype on the computer screen!!! Will we seem huge and scary? Or will she be shy to us strangers? Or will she just accept us as Oma and Bapa, and talk to us as she usually does on Skype??? 

Today I feel nervous about flying! It's such a long flight, and I wish I could sleep while on the flight. I might just try those jet lag pills this time! Or gravol???


Anyway, still lots to do before we leave! Finish that quilt! Prepare the garden for winter!

Our house and yard for the winter! Our daughter and son-in-law's house for their move in!!!  And pack!!!

1 comment: