It was a sleep in day! This morning we only left at 8:00AM! But it's a short driving day. Driving south to Bryce Canyon, we drove through a farming valley with mountains on either side. When I think of Wyoming, I see colors of browns and greys. When I think of Utah, I see colors of red, greens and yellows!!!
We saw ditches full of these and other yellow
flowers while driving to Bryce Canyon.
Our first close glimpse of the hoodoos of red soil.
Jerry and I in Bryce Canyon. Showers were threatening!
Hoodoos
How they can grow in this soil is quite amazing!
Stunning!
Having fun!
The end of the hike for today! One more day,
and we hike down into the Grand Canyon!!!
Gosh.... its been almost a week and no new posts, must be tough surviving without the internet.
ReplyDeleteActually, Arie, never thought about the Internet once while in the Canyon. And at the hotels at both rims, wifi was unavailable or really, really slow!
DeleteJust like the WIFI in Tim Hortons then.
ReplyDelete