We've had several relaxing days here in Bissy with our little Aussie family. Tuesday, my birthday, we took the city cat into CBD (city center) and walked through the botanical gardens. So many plants which I recognize as house plants at home, grow year round in the gardens here!! It was a hot and humid day, and really took a lot out of me! I wondered how the people here can carry on with all their activities day after day with such heat and humidity!!! 32 C and a high humidity, and they say this is slightly coolish!!! Day after day???? All I can say is I'm glad it's slightly coolish then!
I was treated to fish and chips at the ocean by my son, his wife and our grandchild!!! Something I've never done on my birthday!
Now we are packed, and in a couple of hours we fly to Tasmania!! We'll spend a week in Hobart and for four nights we'll be tramping on Maria Island!!!
That is it till March 9 or 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment